Good Times!

Good Times!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Senior Reps wanted and Photo Sessions


Hey everyone! I just wanted to get some help out there.....my photography business is up and running. I've had a few shoots over here in Boise and I'm coming back this Sunday finally. I'm really honing in on the Senior Portraits this first half of the year and need 2 "Reps" from each high school to help me out. Here's how the "Reps" work:

1. Each rep will receive a FREE mini session with a couple different outfit changes, their images on a CD, and Rep 411 cards. What are "Rep 411 Cards" you ask? This is like a small business card. On the front is one of the students favorite images with their myspace/facebook, cell phone, or whatever they want on there. On the back is contact information for my studio.

2. I'm going to be holding a drawing at the end of the year for an iPod Touch for all of my Senior Reps. Each referral that brings in the rep card; that rep card will be entered into the drawing.

I'm going to be advertising in the high school papers for reps, but if you know someone interested NOW, that would be great! I'll be selecting Reps by September 1, 2008. They can e-mail me a picture and a little info about themselves to:

katie@amandakphotography.net

I'm also doing family and individual portraits and my session fees are all 1/2 off for the first 6 months of my business being open! If you are military, I offer a discount as well as Operation: Love Reunited Sessions. All this information can be found on my website at:

Amanda K. Photography (just click here)

Here's some of my latest photo session pics! Thanks!

~Katie Trujillo

No comments: